Sunday, March 18, 2007

Save This Triumph Stag



I loath seeing a nice old car slowly deteriorating.

This car came to my attention back in October 2005. It had a "for sale" sign in the window. The car hasn't moved from this spot since then. At one time it had a flat tyre that was fixed, so it is being cared for. Today I noticed the drivers door was ajar. Someone may have broken into it.

I used the opportunity to take a photo of the interior. The Interior is complete but showing its age. The Gauges are all there, and the wood veneer is ok. The top doesn't fit very well, and the plastic window is opaque. It has a 5-speed gearbox.

The exterior has the original paint. There are a few minor dings, and a small piece of trim missing from the right headlight. It has Panasport Minilite-style wheels.

It appears to have a 302 Ford V8 engine.

I'm sure the car is still for sale, but I couldn't see a phone number. If you'd like to rescue a nice old car, or you'd like to have a British V8, then leave a note on the car. Or email me your info, and I'll do it for you!



Categories:Cars

No comments: