Monday, February 18, 2008

Klein Attitude Race



For the last ten years I've been riding a medium Klein Pulse Comp mountain bike. As parts wore out or broke, I replaced them with Shimano XT or equivalent. Eventually I ended up with an excellent lightweight hard tail mountain bike that is great for climbing the hardpacked trails on the Marin Headlands.

But I'm 5'12", and the medium frame is a bit cramped now that I'm getting older. I tried to buy a new large frame, but Trek now only sells Klein mountain bikes in Japan and Europe. So I bought this used 2002 Klein Attitude Race. This is one of the last frames to be made by Klein in Washington State before production shifted to a Trek factory. The bike is almost new. Only ridden a few times. It's the top of the line Attitude in my favourite colour!

Categories:Sports

No comments: