Monday, July 09, 2007

Changes

I've made some changes around here.

First I converted the web cam to video using the free service Ustream. Then I added a second webcam using this html.

Why do I need two web cams? Because the firewire cam in our dining room can stream live video of the street, but the other images of the GG Bridge and the SF skyline will only update periodically. So I display those images separately.

You might get a kick out of the portable TreoCam. I can update the web cam image no matter where I am. I especially think it's cool to use on the drive to work. Watch me drive from SF to Fremont between 2:45 and 4pm. To make this possible I use Cellicast software on my Treo 650.

And lastly, I've added the vod:pod widget in the sidebar to show some of my videos.

Categories:Gadgets

No comments: