Things I've noticed about the iPhone:
1) Since updating to firmware 2.0 the iPhone no long causes induction
interference in nearby speakers . Good.
2) When I fastforward through video podcasts, the picture and sound
go out of sync.
3) For-fee WiFi spots automatically take over my internet connection
from EDGE, tying up my internet connection until I disable WiFi.
4) I've been using an application that introduces a new screen
gesture. Scrolling side to side by dragging two fingers across the
Could this be how Apple will implement highlight/copy/paste?
5) If I enter the wrong password to a secure website, such as a bank, then the browser tries repeatedly to login until the site eventually locks me out.