Before there was podcasting I subscribed to Audible. But because there's so much free audio content I canceled Audible, and this is what I'm listening to:
- The Dawn and Drew Show--This is what I listen to first. DND make me feel like I'm friends with the popular kids. I feel flattered to be listening to their conversation. Dawn is a foul-mouthed young women, and Drew is the straight guy. They make a great team. (I'll skip an episode if either Dawn or Drew is missing)
- The Naked Scientists--a BBC call-in radio show
- Engadget Podcast--From the same people that bring us the Engadget Blog.
- Slate Magazine--A 5 minute podcast consisting of an article read from Slate.com
- Answer Bitch--Hollywood Q&A. See here
- Inside Mac Radio--Apple news