Monday, December 17, 2007

Best iPhone Case


I don't buy protective cases for my gadgets. I let them get weathered and worn. It leaves my gadgets a nice patina. It shows they're being used as intended.

But on Friday I went shopping for a case for the iPhone: Not to protect it, but to make it comfortable to hold.

The Apple store had a good selection of cases, and I stood their trying to figure out which one was best for me. That's not easy to do when the cases are sealed in blister packs. So it occurred to me to look and see what the Apple store staff used for their iPhones. They use the Agent18 iPhone Shield. It doesn't clip to your belt, and it won't protect the iPhone if you drop it, but it does give the iPhone a nice rounded edge that makes it comfortable to hold. The case is well made and fits perfectly snug. And it certainly makes it easier to pick up and hold the iPhone.

Categories:Gadgets

No comments: